The best flash games!
Fat Midget Tossing Squares 2 Megaman ZERO Billiard gold Samurais blood 2 Alien hunter mech
Umeko 2
Author
Comments
sadow of souls :: you didnt miss any thing if you want to see it you can go to newgrounds.com and see it but this ones a whole lot better trust me
YES! :: I’m not really into the whole tentacle thing, but this was fuckin’ HOT!

Members form
E-mail:
Password:
New Account Sign Up
Recommended Games
Kyodai Classic Kyodai Classic
[logic]
Hits:40482 Rating:★★★★★
Tiki party Tiki party
[miscellaneous]
Hits:161237 Rating:★★★★★
Tech`s news

Intel Corp agreed to buy Altera Corp for $16.7 billion as the world's biggest chipmaker seeks to make up for slowing demand from the PC industry by expanding its line-up of higher-margin chips used in data centres. By combining with Altera, Intel will be able to bundle its processing chips with the smaller company's programmable chips, which are used, among other things, to speed up Web-searches. Intel said on Monday it would offer $54 per share for San Jose, California-based Altera, a 10.5 percent premium to Altera's close on Friday. more...


(Reuters) - Google Inc said 21 percent of tech hires last year were women, boosting overall number of women in technical roles by 1 percent, as part of efforts to increase diversity. Google said Monday that the increase in Black and Hispanic employees outpaced the company's overall hiring growth, but made up for only 2 percent and 3 percent of total workforce, respectively. "Though we still have a long way to go, we're seeing some early progress," the company said in a Google Plus post. more...


Microsoft Corp said on Monday its new Windows 10 operating system will be available worldwide on July 29, as a free upgrade for users of the most recent versions of Windows. The world's largest software company had earlier said Windows 10 would be released this "summer". Touch-friendly Windows 10, which features the return of the Start menu and will run across PCs, tablets and smartphones, is Microsoft's latest attempt to win over mobile users and features a new browser called 'Edge'. more...


By Dan Levine SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Five companies including Samsung SDI Co Ltd and Koninklijke Philips agreed to pay a total of $528 million to resolve a class action lawsuit alleging price fixing in the market for cathode ray tubes, according to a court filing. Samsung agreed to pay $225 million as part of the settlement, with Philips paying $175 million, according to a court filing made public on Friday. Samsung representatives could not immediately be reached for comment on Monday. more...


©2004-2015. Generated by Mythril engine 2.0
Generated time: 82 ms.